Covid-19 – Commitment to Cleanliness & Safety Program
WE ARE HERE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO TRAVEL AGAIN
We at Grand Hotel Portovenere have always been committed to providing our guests and our employees with the health and safety measures that ensured a stay free of concerns. And now, in light of the Covid-19 situation, we are even more focused on these important issues.
We are strictly adhering to the protocols and guidelines established the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Italian authorities. We have elevated the level of our already strict practices around food handling, sanitation, disinfection and cleaning, to ensure that we meet and exceed the government and global health organization recommended guidelines.
For many of us travel is a reward to our hard work, a time we look forward to relaxing and enjoying exploring new or old places, in the company of friends, family or on our own, a time to recharge our batteries to return to our lives full of creativity, and unforgettable memories.
As the world begins to regain control of the present crisis and we start dreaming of traveling again, Grand Hotel Portovenere will be ready to welcome you in a safe and healthy environment, just like before, like your home in Portovenere.
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash. All roll containers used for the transport of the linen are systematically sanitized each time they are used. In compliance with the UNI EN 14065 standard (on the hygienic quality of treated textiles), swab cycles are systematically performed (by specialized third-party structures) to measure bacteriological residues.
- All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations. Special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact such as key cards, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings.
- Air conditioning is kept clean and sanitized after each stay.
- The guest who requests room service is served with the necessary food protection. The staff follows all safety protocols and will only stay for the time of delivery and pick-up.
- We ask guests to communicate in advance their desired breakfast time to ensure that breakfast takes place safely
- Disinfection and sterilization of magnetic room keys after each use.
- Monitoring staff's temperature in order to anticipate adequate medical attention.
- Specific baggage management hygiene measures.
- Payment by contactless credit card is prioritized.
- Social distancing measures between guests and staff.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations.
- Special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact such as key cards, computers in public areas, lift doors and buttons, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, handles of bathroom fittings.
- Regular ordinary maintenance is carried out on the air conditioning treatment systems and its components.
- Face masks are required for guests and staff in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests & staff in public areas.
- Breakfast takes place with table service through the dining room staff, after notifying the customer about the availability in the buffet area. A rich choice of sweet, savory and local specialties is guaranteed. We guarantee the possibility to order express dishes on request, to provide you with the best possible service.
- Employees in all departments are protected and trained in Covid-19 hygiene protocols to deal with risks of contamination and implement the necessary safety measures.
PARTNERS & EXPERIENCES
- We work to ensure that all our suppliers (parking, transfer services, tours by sea and by land) comply with all health & safety measures.
- The excursions and experiences organized by our suppliers and proposed to our guests are carried out with added protocols.
- Our motorboat is operative in full compliance with the health regulations, as our partner boat and car transfer services.
- The transfer services strictly comply with the health and hygiene standards when using the cars, the staff is protected and trained regarding anti Covid-19 measures.
DINING & EVENTS
- Limited capacity in the restaurant and bar: spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to ensure the distance required.
- Digitalized menus.
- Tables are cleaned with disinfectant as soon as they are no longer occupied and before a new guest uses the table.
- Dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher.
- Meeting rooms are set up and serviced according to the regulations and respect the minimum distance requirement.
- Doctor available 24/7.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY
Grand Hotel Portovenere is committed to providing you with as much planning flexibility as possible, so that you can book your next travel and hotel experience with confidence. We offer flexibility in relation to booking amendments and cancellations. Terms can vary depending on the chosen rate. Please read the Terms & Conditions while checking availability on our booking engine or contact us email@example.com for clarifications. For bookings made through your travel advisor, please contact them directly about this.