Covid-19 – Commitment to Cleanliness & Safety Program
We at Grand Hotel Portovenere have always been committed to providing our guests and our employees with the health and safety measures that ensured a stay free of concerns. And now in light of the Covid19 situation, we are even more focused on these important issues.
We are strictly adhering to the protocols and guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Italian authorities. We have elevated the level of our already strict practices around food handling, sanitation, disinfection and cleaning, to ensure that we meet and exceed the government and global health organization recommended guidelines.
For many of us travel is a reward to our hard work, a time we look forward to relaxing and enjoying exploring new or old places, in the company of friends, family or on our own, a time to recharge our batteries to return to our lives full of creativity, and unforgettable memories.
As the world begins to regain control of the present crisis and we start dreaming of traveling again, Grand Hotel Portovenere will be ready to welcome you in a safe and healthy environment, just like before, like your home in Portovenere.
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash. All roll containers used for the transport of the linen are systematically sanitized each time they are used. In compliance with the UNI EN 14065 standard (on the hygienic quality of treated textiles), swab cycles are systematically performed (by specialized third-party structures) to measure bacteriological residues.
- All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations. Special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact such as key cards, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings.
- Air conditioning is kept clean and sanitized after each stay.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations.
- Special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact such as key cards, computers in public areas, lift doors and buttons, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, handles of bathroom fittings.
- Air conditioning is kept clean.
- Face masks required for guests and staff in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff in public areas.
- Disinfection and sterilization of magnetic room keys after each use.
- Monitoring people's temperature in order to anticipate adequate medical attention.
- Specific baggage management hygiene measures.
- Payment by contactless credit card is prioritized.
- Social distancing measures between guests and staff.
- Employees in all departments are protected and trained in Covid-19 hygiene protocols to deal with risks of contamination and implement the necessary safety measures.
- We have a paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
DINING & EVENTS
- Limited capacity in the restaurant and bar: spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to ensure the distance required.
- Digitalized menus.
- Tables are cleaned with disinfectant as soon as they are no longer occupied and before a new guest uses the table.
- Dishes, cutlery and glasses are washes and disinfected in the dishwasher.
- Meeting rooms are set up and services according to the regulations and respect the minimum distance requirement.
- We ensure all our providers (parking, transfer services, tours) are strictly following the health & safety measures.
- Doctor available 24/7.
For any questions, bookings or travel information, our reservations team will be delighted to assist you
via telephone +39 0187 777 751
or email email@example.com